Exotic colors and design that modulates the figure in a sexy way ? Rafaela is a swimsuit worth sinning over. Big push-up, great panties, a little bit sporty design and this juicy, paradise setting? Summer 2020 collection.
– Two-piece swimsuit in tropical colors.
– Black inserts which add dynamism and a bit sporty character.
– Lovely, seductive bra design.
– The middle of the bra decoratively pinched, is intended to intensify the sensual effect contained in the bra design.
– Stiffened cups, filled with a special foam, which at the bottom creates a push-up filling.
– Push-up, which strongly enlarges the breasts.
– Push-up available in every size of the swimsuit, not removable from the model.
– Design aimed at small and medium busts.
– Bra on underwire.
– Strap length adjustable, not removable.
– Straps in contrasting color, become an additional element of styling.
– Circuit fastened on the back.
– Colors vibrant, perfect for the beach, choose from 7 different shades.
While seated, place your foot on a piece of paper in front of you.
With a pencil, trace around your foot. Hold the pencil as straight up-and-down as possible while measuring and be sure that your pencil remains in constant contact with your foot during this process.
With a ruler, measure your foot length. Please take the measurements from at the tip of the LONGEST toe and at the back of the heel.
Use the measurement to determine your shoe size on chart.
If you would like to buy half sizes, please contact us for a custom order.
For sizes greater than US 13 (EU 47) you may also place a custom order by contacting us as we can produce sizes up to US 15 (EU 50)
SHOE SIZE CONVERSION CHART
TIPS ON SHOE SIZE MEASUREMENT
Take your measurements at the end of the day, when your feet are the largest.
Wear the socks you’ll wear with your new shoes when you measure.
Measure both feet and fit shoes to the larger foot.
If you are doing the measurement by your self, you will get more accurate results if you sit in a chair when measuring. Don’t stand.
If you have someone to help you take your foot measurement, standing is the best choice.
You may take measurements in inches or centimetres.
The size of a shoe may depend on many factors such as the width and shape of your feet or the last of the shoes. Dimensions mentioned on this page are for giving an idea only. Even though your measurement is correct, your shoe size may still be different.
BELT SIZE CONVERSION CHART
Please measure your waist circumference.
Use the measurement to determine your belt size on chart.
Belts are sized from the tip of the buckle to the middle hole.